Whether you've got oily, dry, sensitive, or combination skin, this toner works for you and everyone. Toner removes any last traces of dirt, grime and impurities stuck in your pores after you wash your face. When added to your daily skincare routine and used regularly, it can have major positive impact on the appearance and tightness of your pores.
What is it: A facial toner to balance the skin's PH, control oil production, even out skin tone, removes impurities and dirt.
Good to know:
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Leaves your pores clean and tight, preparing your skin to fully absorb a moisturiser.
- Not many are used to the smell of Apple Cider Vinegar so be warned! We use ACV because of it's many benefits to the skin. Don't believe us? Read here
- Make sure to patch test before use as this is a high acidity product.
- Not recommended on broken skin.
- Fragrance, Parfum and Essential Oil free.
Packaging: Clear Glass Bottle with Plastic Spray Cap • 100ml
New formula estimated October 2020
How to Use
Spritz onto facial rounds. Wipe across face and neck. Allow 5 minutes for it to be absorbed into skin before applying moisturiser. Use every day and night after cleansing.
Rose Hydrosol: anti inflammatory, anti-aging, soothes irritated skin
Apple Cider Vinegar: fights acne & blemishes, shrinks pores, reduces age spots, helps balance skin’s PH, antibacterial, fights wrinkles, removes toxins
Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel: anti inflammatory, soothes irritated skin, locks in moisture, protects against sun damage
Full Ingredient List: Acetic Acid (Apple Cider Vinegar), Rosa Damascena Flower (Rose) Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Water
Why does the Toner smell funny?
Not everyone is a fan of the smell of Apple Cider Vinegar, however, we swear by it for its amazing NON-TOXIC benefits it does to the skin! The more you use it the more the smell won't bother you and your skin will be thanking you.
Applying the Toner stings, is this normal?
Yes, this is normal initially. First time use could cause your skin to sting, sometimes cause redness as well. It just means your skin is getting used to the new PH level of the toner. Further applying will result your skin stinging less & no redness.
In what order should I apply this Toner in my skincare routine?
Apply after you have cleansed your face using a cotton round or spraying directly onto the skin with your eyes shut. Check out our Skincare Layering Map here
We strive to create safe, gentle, natural products that are healthy & non-irritating for the skin. However, with your satisfaction in mind, please read the following medical and product disclaimer.
- The content on our website is for general informational purposes & should not be considered medical advice. Product descriptions are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure and/or prevent any disease.
- All products by The Mineraw™ is for external use only and is rightfully owned, trademarked and licensed by The Mineraw Sdn. Bhd. (1292696-T)
- Product information on this website and on product labels has been evaluated and approved by the appropriate administration in Malaysia. National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA) and Ministry of Health (MOH) / Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia (KKM).
- For maximum longevity, store our products in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
- Due to the nature of using 100% natural ingredients, the color or texture can occasionally vary.
- The Mineraw™ is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Please read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use.
- Always perform a patch test before applying our products. Natural & herbal products can still cause adverse reactions if you are allergic to a specific ingredient. Discontinue use right away if there is an adverse reaction.
- Consult a health care practitioner if you have any concerns about whether our products may be suitable for you or if you are pregnant or nursing.