The Mineraw is a Malaysian clean skincare brand committed to providing simple, gentle and clean beauty products that are safe for the skin.
While we strive to satisfy every skin type and concern out there, we are aware that every skin type is unique and reacts differently with certain skincare ingredients.
Due to the differences of our skin types, some customers might find that they experience adverse reactions to a product, or at least to one of its ingredients. To avoid this, we highly suggest that you perform a patch test with our products, prior to incorporating it fully into your skincare routine.
Patch tests can be done on the inner forearm, the side of the neck, or slightly below your ears, as the skin tends to be more reactive in these areas. Avoid rinsing the area you applied the product for 24 hours, and look for signs of irritation, itchiness, or redness.
With your satisfaction in mind, please read the following medical and product disclaimer.
1. The content on our website is for general informational purposes & should not be considered medical advice. Product descriptions are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure and/or prevent any disease.
2. All products by The Mineraw is for external use only and is rightfully owned, trademarked and licensed by The Mineraw Sdn Bhd (1292696-T)
3. Product information on this website and on product labels has been evaluated and approved by the appropriate administration in Malaysia. National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA) and Ministry of Health (MOH) / Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia (KKM).
4. For maximum longevity, store our products in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
5. Due to the nature of using 100% natural ingredients, the color or texture can occasionally vary.
6. The Mineraw is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Please read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use.
7. Always perform a patch test before applying our products. Natural & herbal products can still cause adverse reactions if you are allergic to a specific ingredient. Discontinue use right away if there is an adverse reaction.
8. Consult a health care practitioner if you have any concerns about whether our products may be suitable for you or if you are pregnant or nursing.
For more information, don’t hesitate to reach out to our customer support team. We will do our best to recommend the right products for your skin. You can reach them on our website themineraw.com or DM us on Instagram @themineraw.