Think of Lush's cleanser, minus the liquid. Without the liquid in this cleanser, it can last much longer as it is dry form. This is a foam-free and soap-free daily facial cleanser that washes away dirt and impurities.
What is it: Comprised of gentle yet effective raw grains and clay, this natural foam-free cleanser exfoliates and protects dry and aging skin.
Good to know:
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Can be used as a face mask too. Simply mix with water or any liquid you desire.
- This cleanser comes in dry form (powder) making it last longer and you get a fresh batch of cleanser or mask each time.
- SLS, Soap and Foam free.
- Fragrance, Parfume and Essential Oil free.
Packaging: Clear Glass Bottle with Plastic Cap • 125g
How to Use
Mix a small amount of the powder with a few drops of water onto the palm of your hands.
Massage onto wet skin, then rinse thoroughly with water.
Pat dry. Discard excess.
Use our Toner after cleansing.
Green Clay: exfoliates dead skin cells, tightens the pores, absorbs excess oil
Gluten-Free Oats Flour: treats acne, anti-inflammatory, removes dead skin cells
Kaolin Clay: softens the skin with super gentle bits for a mild exfoliation
Full Ingredient List: Avena sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Illite, Kaolin
Can I use this everyday?
Yes you can! You can even double up it's usage as a mask too.
Why is this cleanser in dry form?
This cleanser comes in dry form (powder) because when liquid is introduced to skincare products, they can easily grow mold and bacteria. Therefore, commercial products contain plenty of chemicals to preserve them a longer shelf life. By giving you this ingredients in dry form, it allows you to have a completely natural product. Fresh in a matter of seconds.
Help, there is mold in my Refresh, why?
As above answer states, when liquid is introduced into any powder form product, mold and bacteria grows. You might have gotten a few drops of water in this product or even steam from your hot shower. Unfortunately, there is not much we can do about this as we are not responsible once it is in the hands of the consumer.
Check out our Skincare Layering Map here
We strive to create safe, gentle, natural products that are healthy & non-irritating for the skin. However, with your satisfaction in mind, please read the following medical and product disclaimer.
- The content on our website is for general informational purposes & should not be considered medical advice. Product descriptions are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure and/or prevent any disease.
- All products by The Mineraw™ is for external use only and is rightfully owned, trademarked and licensed by The Mineraw Sdn. Bhd. (1292696-T)
- Product information on this website and on product labels has been evaluated and approved by the appropriate administration in Malaysia. National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA) and Ministry of Health (MOH) / Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia (KKM).
- For maximum longevity, store our products in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
- Due to the nature of using 100% natural ingredients, the color or texture can occasionally vary.
- The Mineraw™ is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Please read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use.
- Always perform a patch test before applying our products. Natural & herbal products can still cause adverse reactions if you are allergic to a specific ingredient. Discontinue use right away if there is an adverse reaction.
- Consult a health care practitioner if you have any concerns about whether our products may be suitable for you or if you are pregnant or nursing.