Ditch the rubbing and tugging of cleansing wipes. Say hello to an easier way to remove all your makeup or sunscreen in one go.
What is it: A makeup remover that binds to cosmetics and gently lifts them right off, without harming eyelashes or delicate skin.
Good to know:
- Safe for all skin types. Acne-Prone safe
- Easily removes stubborn waterproof mascara and will never burn your eyes.
- Can remove makeup or sunscreen using cotton facial rounds or with just hands.
- Environmentally friendly compared to single-use disposable cleansing/makeup wipes.
- It is important to remove your makeup before going to bed, as they can be very damaging to your eyes overnight. When not properly removed, they are pressed deeper into the skin or eyes as you sleep, causing reddened eyes, dark circles and potential future eye damage.
- Fragrance, Parfum and Essential Oil free.
Packaging: Clear Glass Bottle with Plastic Pump Cap • 100ml
New formula estimated October 2020! Update:
- We're working on a reformulation! Making this makeup remover 100% oil based to fully benefit a double cleansing method (oil cleansing).
How to Use
With hands: Dispense into dry hands, then massage onto dry skin to dissolve make-up, sunscreen, dirt and other impurities for 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with water (or gently with a warm cloth) and follow up with a cleanser.
Sunflower Seed Oil: it's emollient properties helps the skin retain its moisture
Sweet Almond Oil: improves complexion and skin tone
Argan Oil: rich in vitamin E, or tocopherol, a fat-soluble vitamin that serves as a potent antioxidant to reduce the damaging effects of free radicals
Grape Seed Oil: rich in vitamin C, D and E, helps reduce wrinkles and scars, tightens and cleanses the skin
Vitamin E: protects and repairs skin, antioxidant, moisturizing, rejuvenating
Full Ingredient List: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopherol
What is the proper way of using this product?
Dispense desired amount of product into the palm of your hands, rub hands together, gently press onto dry skin with makeup/sunscreen. Slowly circulate hands around the skin.
My Makeup Remover is a bit cloudy, is this normal?
Yes most definitely. Due to the constant shaking of the product and the opening and closing of the cap, this causes a change of colour as it oxidises overtime.
In what order should I use this product in my skincare routine?
Check out our Skincare Layering Map here
We strive to create safe, gentle, natural products that are healthy & non-irritating for the skin. However, with your satisfaction in mind, please read the following medical and product disclaimer.
- The content on our website is for general informational purposes & should not be considered medical advice. Product descriptions are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure and/or prevent any disease.
- All products by The Mineraw™ is for external use only and is rightfully owned, trademarked and licensed by The Mineraw Sdn. Bhd. (1292696-T)
- Product information on this website and on product labels has been evaluated and approved by the appropriate administration in Malaysia. National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA) and Ministry of Health (MOH) / Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia (KKM).
- For maximum longevity, store our products in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
- Due to the nature of using 100% natural ingredients, the color or texture can occasionally vary.
- The Mineraw™ is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Please read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use.
- Always perform a patch test before applying our products. Natural & herbal products can still cause adverse reactions if you are allergic to a specific ingredient. Discontinue use right away if there is an adverse reaction.
- Consult a health care practitioner if you have any concerns about whether our products may be suitable for you or if you are pregnant or nursing.