A boost of hydration for your skin packed with hydrating and moisturising ingredients.
What is it: A mask for intense hydration, calmness & soothing of the skin.
Good to know:
- Helps reduce redness and cell regeneration which can effectively reduce the signs of ageing.
- Filled with hydrating and moisturising ingredients.
- Fragrance, Parfum and Essential Oil free.
Packaging: Clear Glass Jar with Plastic Cap • 60g
! Update: This product will not be restocked for the year 2020 as we are working on a new reformulation to serve you better. Due to increasing costs of manufacturing and quality ingredients, our future batches of Hydrate Face Mask will be priced at RM45
How to Use
Use a generous amount 1-2x a week during your PM skincare ritual.
Using a clean mask brush, apply an even layer to clean, dry skin, making sure to avoid the eye area.
Leave it on for 20 minutes.
Before rinsing off, massage all of the Hydration goodness into your skin for a couple of minutes.
Rinse off with warm water.
Matcha Green Tea Powder: enriched with goodness of vitamin E and B2 which can effectively delay the signs of ageing with regular use. The presence of B2 improves the collagen level which further helps in the elasticity of skin and makes it more youthful as well supple
Spirulina Powder: a rich superfood! the antioxidants found in spirulina are 4x the amount found in most berries! It can help boost skin tone and complexion and leave you with that sought after dewy glow
Stabilised Aloe Vera Gel (phenoxyethanol and ethylhexylglycerine): helps lock moisture into the skin, while also acting as a glue that makes the top layer of skin cells stick together, ultimately smoothing and softening your skin
Vegetable Glycerin: attracts and locks moisture into the skin, thereby softening, smoothing, and soothing the complexion
Vitamin E Oil: protects and repairs skin, antioxidant, moisturizing, rejuvenating
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Juice, Vegetable Glycerin, Tocopherol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Powder, Spirulina Maxima Powder
What can I use to apply this mask onto the skin?
We highly recommend avoiding using your fingers to scoop the product out of the jar. As this can cause cross-contamination between our fingertips and the product. Opt to use our Wood Spoon, Mask Brush or Multipurpose Spatula
In what order should I apply this mask in my skincare routine?
Check out our Skincare Layering Map here
We strive to create safe, gentle, natural products that are healthy & non-irritating for the skin. However, with your satisfaction in mind, please read the following medical and product disclaimer.
- The content on our website is for general informational purposes & should not be considered medical advice. Product descriptions are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure and/or prevent any disease.
- All products by The Mineraw™ is for external use only and is rightfully owned, trademarked and licensed by The Mineraw Sdn. Bhd. (1292696-T)
- Product information on this website and on product labels has been evaluated and approved by the appropriate administration in Malaysia. National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA) and Ministry of Health (MOH) / Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia (KKM).
- For maximum longevity, store our products in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
- Due to the nature of using 100% natural ingredients, the color or texture can occasionally vary.
- The Mineraw™ is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Please read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use.
- Always perform a patch test before applying our products. Natural & herbal products can still cause adverse reactions if you are allergic to a specific ingredient. Discontinue use right away if there is an adverse reaction.
- Consult a health care practitioner if you have any concerns about whether our products may be suitable for you or if you are pregnant or nursing.