A mask for intense hydration, calmness & soothing of the skin. Whilst reducing redness, and helps in cell regeneration which can effectively reduce the signs of ageing.
➤ How to Use
Use a generous amount 1-2x a week during your PM skincare ritual. Using a clean teaspoon or a brush, apply an even layer to clean, dry skin, making sure to avoid the eye area. Leave it on for 20 minutes. Before rinsing off, massage all of the Hydration goodness into your skin for a couple of minutes.
Tip: Use a utensil to scoop out the desired amount product into a clean dish or apply to the top of your hand then apply to the skin.
• Matcha Green Tea Powder: enriched with goodness of vitamin E and B2 which can effectively delay the signs of ageing with regular use. The presence of B2 improves the collagen level which further helps in the elasticity of skin and makes it more youthful as well supple
• Spirulina Powder: a rich superfood! the antioxidants found in spirulina are 4x the amount found in most berries! It can help boost skin tone and complexion and leave you with that sought after dewy glow
• Stabilised Aloe Vera Gel (phenoxyethanol and ethylhexylglycerine) : helps lock moisture into the skin, while also acting as a glue that makes the top layer of skin cells stick together, ultimately smoothing and softening your skin
• Vegetable Glycerin: attracts and locks moisture into the skin, thereby softening, smoothing, and soothing the complexion
• Vitamin E Oil: protects and repairs skin, antioxidant, moisturizing, rejuvenating
Nett Weight: 60g | Shelf Life: 1 year from opening