NEXT BATCH ESTIMATED: mid July 2020 (60g size only)
Packed with gentle anti-aging ingredients to exfoliate and treat skin problems whilst protecting the skin.
What is it: A natural physical exfoliator that is super fine, soft and will melt into the skin to exfoliate dead skin cells whilst keeping the skin moisturised.
Good to know:
- Can be used on the face, body and lips.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Packed with natural anti-aging ingredients.
- Brown sugar is a great gentle exfoliant and honey is anti-bacterial and helps the skin retain moisture.
- This mixture is soft enough and the honey fights both acne and wrinkles.
- Exfoliation removes the barrier of dead skin cells clogging the skin and uncovers fresh new cells below. This opens the way for moisturizing products to penetrate more deeply into the skin, which makes them more effective. In short, a regular exfoliating routine will leave your skin looking fresh and healthy.
- Available in 2 sizes.
Packaging: Clear Glass Jar with Plastic Cap • 60g or 100g
! Update: Due to increasing costs of manufacturing and quality ingredients, our future Honey Glow Scrub 60g will be priced at RM40 and 100g will be priced at RM55
How to Use
Apply a small amount of scrub to wet skin and massage gently in a circular motion.
Rinse thoroughly with warm water, then follow up with a cleanser.
Natural Brown Sugar: exfoliates, removes scars and prevents acne
Raw Honey: acne treatment and prevention, anti-aging, complexion boost, unclogs pores, moisturizes skin leaving it soft and supple
Grapeseed Oil: rich in vitamin C, D and E, helps reduce wrinkles and scars, tightens and cleanses the skin
Rose Geranium Oil: treats skin problems, skin rejuvenating and revitalizing, soothing, anti-inflammatory, improves circulation
Full Ingredient List: Sucrose, Honey, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil
Won't this scrub be too harsh on my skin? Especially sensitive skin?
Not at all. We made sure the brown sugar is as soft and fine as possible. This means each sugar molecule is super small that your eyes can't even see it on it's own. Best part, because of the honey component in this scrub it allows the exfoliation process to melt into skin as soon as it hits skin contact.
I'm not a fan of the oil residue it leaves, how do I get rid of it?
Some folks are not a fan of a moisturising layer on top of the skin, we understand that. Simply wash off with soap and water and you're good to go. Make sure to moisturise after though!
Can I use this product everyday?
The recommended use is twice a week only. As too much of exfoliation or masking can cause dryness and redness. Always listen to your skin, if it starts feeling dry or sensitive, it just means your skin is in need of a break from overusing a certain product. So lessen usage! This advise goes to all clay face masks and exfoliations chemical or physicals.
In what order should I use this scrub in my skincare routine?
Check out our Skincare Layering Map here
We strive to create safe, gentle, natural products that are healthy & non-irritating for the skin. However, with your satisfaction in mind, please read the following medical and product disclaimer.
- The content on our website is for general informational purposes & should not be considered medical advice. Product descriptions are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure and/or prevent any disease.
- All products by The Mineraw™ is for external use only and is rightfully owned, trademarked and licensed by The Mineraw Sdn. Bhd. (1292696-T)
- Product information on this website and on product labels has been evaluated and approved by the appropriate administration in Malaysia. National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA) and Ministry of Health (MOH) / Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia (KKM).
- For maximum longevity, store our products in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
- Due to the nature of using 100% natural ingredients, the color or texture can occasionally vary.
- The Mineraw™ is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Please read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use.
- Always perform a patch test before applying our products. Natural & herbal products can still cause adverse reactions if you are allergic to a specific ingredient. Discontinue use right away if there is an adverse reaction.
- Consult a health care practitioner if you have any concerns about whether our products may be suitable for you or if you are pregnant or nursing.