Hydrating to the skin, helps soften, moisturises and tame dry, damaged or frizzy beard hair.
What it is: An oil based moisturiser for dry, damaged and frizzy beard hair or hair in general
Good to know:
- A versatile product! Can be used on both men and female hair and scalp
- Safe to be used on the skin for face and body
Packaging: Clear Glass Bottle with Plastic Pump Cap • 30ml
How to Use
Pump oil into clean hands and massage into beard, scalp or hair.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil: soothes irritated skin, retains moisture
Coconut Oil: moisturises and hydrates skin and hair, anti-bacterial
Jojoba Oil: treats acne, retains moisture, tames frizzy hair
Peppermint Essential Oil: promote hair growth, relieves itchiness
Full Ingredient List: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil.
We strive to create safe, gentle, natural products that are healthy & non-irritating for the skin. However, with your satisfaction in mind, please read the following medical and product disclaimer.
- The content on our website is for general informational purposes & should not be considered medical advice. Product descriptions are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure and/or prevent any disease.
- All products by The Mineraw™ is for external use only and is rightfully owned, trademarked and licensed by The Mineraw Sdn. Bhd. (1292696-T)
- Product information on this website and on product labels has been evaluated and approved by the appropriate administration in Malaysia. National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA) and Ministry of Health (MOH) / Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia (KKM).
- For maximum longevity, store our products in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
- Due to the nature of using 100% natural ingredients, the color or texture can occasionally vary.
- The Mineraw™ is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Please read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use.
- Always perform a patch test before applying our products. Natural & herbal products can still cause adverse reactions if you are allergic to a specific ingredient. Discontinue use right away if there is an adverse reaction.
- Consult a health care practitioner if you have any concerns about whether our products may be suitable for you or if you are pregnant or nursing.