Packed with good for you ingredients to help reduce inflammation & give skin a dewy glow. This serum works effectively on penetrating deep into the skin to retain moisture and elasticity.
What is it: An oil based serum moisturiser for all skin types (including acne prone) to help protect the skin barrier.
Good to know:
- Great for all skin types. Whether you've got oily, dry, sensitive, troubled or mature skin types.
- Oil vs oil. Despite what the name imply, face oils won't leave your face oily or break you out. With the right oils, your skin will thank you for years to come.
- Absorbs fully - leaving no greasy residue.
- Safe for sensitive skin type as our essential oil dosages are lower than 5% in each bottle. However always be caution and do a test patch for your safety.
Packaging: Clear Glass Bottle with Dropper in a Paper Box • 30ml
How to Use
On cleanse skin, after Toning and moisturiser, apply 2 drops onto the palm of hand.
Rub hands together to warm up the serum.
Pat gently onto all areas of the face.
Can be used on its own or on top of cream/gel moisturisers.
Great for day time before applying makeup and at night before bed to let serum soak into skin overnight.
Jojoba Oil: treats acne, retains moisture, soothes irritated skin
Rosehip Seed Oil: corrects dark spots, gently rejuvenates skin and help maintain its elasticity
Rose Geranium Oil: treats skin problems, skin rejuvenating and revitalizing, soothing, anti-inflammatory, improves circulation
Tea Tree Essential Oil: kills bacteria
Vitamin E Oil: protects and repairs skin, antioxidant, moisturizing, rejuvenating
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Tocopherol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
Would natural oils make my skin even more oily? Are they good for the skin?
Good news, they are great for the skin and won’t make your skin more oily! Oil vs oil. Applying oils to the skin helps to regulate oil/sebum production. By applying oils, you are providing a natural, protective layer that soothes the skin, while simultaneously providing it with naturally occurring nutrients and antioxidants that heals and rejuvenate the skin.
Will applying a face oil cause me breakouts if I have acne prone and oily skin?
No it won't! We use oils that have been proven to not clog the pores. Which means no new pimples! The taboo on moisturising with oil is falsely advertised. With the right oils, your skin will thank you for years to come!
When do I apply Glow Serum Face Oil?
Apply after your cream or gel moisturiser or if you want to use it on its own, straight after your Toner. Check out our Skincare Layering Map here
My Glow Serum is cloudy after a few months, is this normal?
Yes, this is normal. It just means that the oils are oxygenated due to opening & closing of the bottle. We highly recommend not letting the dropper make contact with your skin when applying as this can also cause cloudiness in the bottle as well.
We strive to create safe, gentle, natural products that are healthy & non-irritating for the skin. However, with your satisfaction in mind, please read the following medical and product disclaimer.
- The content on our website is for general informational purposes & should not be considered medical advice. Product descriptions are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure and/or prevent any disease.
- All products by The Mineraw™ is for external use only and is rightfully owned, trademarked and licensed by The Mineraw Sdn. Bhd. (1292696-T)
- Product information on this website and on product labels has been evaluated and approved by the appropriate administration in Malaysia. National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA) and Ministry of Health (MOH) / Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia (KKM).
- For maximum longevity, store our products in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
- Due to the nature of using 100% natural ingredients, the color or texture can occasionally vary.
- The Mineraw™ is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Please read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use.
- Always perform a patch test before applying our products. Natural & herbal products can still cause adverse reactions if you are allergic to a specific ingredient. Discontinue use right away if there is an adverse reaction.
- Consult a health care practitioner if you have any concerns about whether our products may be suitable for you or if you are pregnant or nursing.