A gentle under eye moisturiser that helps the appearance of dark circles and puffiness, minimize wrinkles, crows feet, and fine lines, while increasing your skin's elasticity. Also a great scent free face oil for sensitive skin types.
What is it: A gentle oil based moisturiser safe for under the eye to help moisturise and help the appearance of under eye issues in the long run.
Good to know:
- There is no harsh chemicals or fragrances in our eye serum.
- It absorbs fully - leaving no greasy residue.
- This product is versatile. Can be used as a face oil, on your scalp, or hair and body.
- Fragrance, Parfum and Essential Oil free.
Packaging: Clear Glass Bottle with Glass Pipette, Plastic Cap • 30ml
How to Use
Apply every day morning and/ or night after cleansing and moisturising.
For under the eyes: Pat one drop around the eye contour using your ring finger to massage the serum into the skin.
For the face: Apply 2 drops onto the palm of hand, rub hands together to warm up the serum. Pat gently onto all areas of the face. Can be used day time before applying makeup. Best used at night before bed to let serum soak into skin overnight.
Sweet Almond Oil: anti-aging, reverses/protects against UV damage, reduce hyperpigmentation, lighten dark circles under the eye, even out complexion, stimulate collagen production
Evening Primrose Oil: moisturizes, improves skin health, treats acne, reduce hyperpigmentation
Carrot Seed Oil: revitalizes and tones skin
Vitamin E Oil: protects and repairs skin
Full Ingredient List: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Tocopherol
Would natural oils make my skin even more oily? Are they good for the skin?
Good news, they are great for the skin and won’t make your skin more oily! Oil vs oil. Applying oils to the skin helps to regulate oil/sebum production. By applying oils, you are providing a natural, protective layer that soothes the skin, while simultaneously providing it with naturally occurring nutrients and antioxidants that heals and rejuvenate the skin.
Will applying an oil on my face cause me breakouts if I have acne prone and oily skin?
No it won't! We use oils that have been proven to not clog the pores. Which means no new pimples! The taboo on moisturising with oil is falsely advertised. With the right oils, your skin will thank you for years to come!
My Eye Serum is cloudy after a few months, is this normal?
Yes, this is normal. It just means that the oils are oxygenated due to opening & closing of the bottle. We highly recommend not letting the dropper make contact with your skin when applying as this can also cause cloudiness in the bottle as well.
In what order should I use this scrub in my skincare routine?
Check out our Skincare Layering Map here
We strive to create safe, gentle, natural products that are healthy & non-irritating for the skin. However, with your satisfaction in mind, please read the following medical and product disclaimer.
- The content on our website is for general informational purposes & should not be considered medical advice. Product descriptions are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure and/or prevent any disease.
- All products by The Mineraw™ is for external use only and is rightfully owned, trademarked and licensed by The Mineraw Sdn. Bhd. (1292696-T)
- Product information on this website and on product labels has been evaluated and approved by the appropriate administration in Malaysia. National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA) and Ministry of Health (MOH) / Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia (KKM).
- For maximum longevity, store our products in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
- Due to the nature of using 100% natural ingredients, the color or texture can occasionally vary.
- The Mineraw™ is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Please read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use.
- Always perform a patch test before applying our products. Natural & herbal products can still cause adverse reactions if you are allergic to a specific ingredient. Discontinue use right away if there is an adverse reaction.
- Consult a health care practitioner if you have any concerns about whether our products may be suitable for you or if you are pregnant or nursing.