If you have oily or acne-prone skin, you may already be very familiar with clay masks. Clay is popular for these skin types for good reason. It helps draw out the impurities as well as absorb excess oils that are on the surface of the skin.
What is it: A mix-it-yourself powder mask aimed to clear the skin, shrink & unclog the pores, and reduce scars.
Good to know:
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Great for extremely oily skin. This mask will help clean your pores and control oil production.
- Comes in dry form (powder) because when liquid is introduced to skincare products, they can easily grow mold and bacteria. Therefore, commercial products contain plenty of chemicals to preserve them a longer shelf life. By giving you this ingredients in dry form, it allows you to have a completely natural product. Fresh in a matter of seconds.
- Fragrance, Parfum and Essential Oil free.
Packaging: Clear Glass Jar with Plastic Cap • 60g
! Update: Due to increasing costs of manufacturing and quality ingredients, our future batches of Purify Clay Face Mask will be priced at RM40
How to Use
Mix powder with water or raw apple cider vinegar in a small dish.
Best to use a non-metal bowl and a wood spoon.
Stir the mixture until it is a smooth paste.
Apply to face with fingers or mask brush.
Allow it to dry for 15-20 minutes.
You will feel a pulling and tightening sensation.
Rinse off with warm water, pat dry.
Recommended use of 2 times a week.
Bentonite Clay: absorbs toxins, unclogs pores, control oil production, treats acne, exfoliates, reduces appearance of scars, safe for all skin types, evens out skin tone
Dead Sea Clay: hydrates and revitalizes the skin, improves blood circulation, removes dry skin, treats acne, psoriasis & eczema.
Bentonite, Clay (Dead Sea Mud)
Is it best to use Purify Face Mask with Apple Cider Vinegar or water?
We highly recommend Apple Cider Vinegar for the best results! Or better yet, mix it with our Toner! Here’s a list of some DIY for the right mask for your current skin condition:
Need a deep cleanser? - Apple Cider Vinegar, Water
Need hydration? - Honey, Yoghurt, Milk, Bananas, Avocado
Can I use this mask everyday?
The recommended use is twice a week only. As too much of clay mask can cause dryness and redness. Always listen to your skin, if it starts feeling dry or sensitive, it just means your skin is in need of a break from overusing a certain product. So lessen usage! This advise goes to exfoliations too.
Why can I not use a metal bowl or spoon?
Bentonite clay should never be stored in a metal container or stirred with a metal spoon because the clay absorbs the good minerals from Bentonite and becomes less effective. Bentonite clay is rich in minerals like silica, calcium, magnesium, sodium, iron, and potassium.
Why is this mask in dry form?
It comes in dry form (powder) because when liquid is introduced to skincare products, they can easily grow mold and bacteria. Therefore, commercial products contain plenty of chemicals to preserve them a longer shelf life. By giving you this mask in dry form, it allows you to have a completely natural product, fresh in a matter of seconds per use.
Help, there is mold in my Purify Face Mask, why?
As above answer states, when liquid is introduced into any powder form product, mold and bacteria grows. You might have gotten a few drops of water in this product or even steam from your hot shower. Unfortunately, there is not much we can do about this as we are not responsible once it is in the hands of the consumer.
In what order should I apply this mask in my skincare routine?
Check out our Skincare Layering Map here
We strive to create safe, gentle, natural products that are healthy & non-irritating for the skin. However, with your satisfaction in mind, please read the following medical and product disclaimer.
- The content on our website is for general informational purposes & should not be considered medical advice. Product descriptions are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure and/or prevent any disease.
- All products by The Mineraw™ is for external use only and is rightfully owned, trademarked and licensed by The Mineraw Sdn. Bhd. (1292696-T)
- Product information on this website and on product labels has been evaluated and approved by the appropriate administration in Malaysia. National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA) and Ministry of Health (MOH) / Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia (KKM).
- For maximum longevity, store our products in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
- Due to the nature of using 100% natural ingredients, the color or texture can occasionally vary.
- The Mineraw™ is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Please read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use.
- Always perform a patch test before applying our products. Natural & herbal products can still cause adverse reactions if you are allergic to a specific ingredient. Discontinue use right away if there is an adverse reaction.
- Consult a health care practitioner if you have any concerns about whether our products may be suitable for you or if you are pregnant or nursing.