What it is: A blend of two moisturising oils and natural mineral shimmers to slightly protect the skin against sun damage when you tan while moisturising and providing that even sun-kissed glow you've been wanting.
Good to know:
- This tanning & body oil is also suitable for special events when you need a little body highlight.
- Completely safe for everyday use to moisturise the skin instead of using body lotions or body butter.
Packaging: Clear Glass Bottle with Pump • 100ml
How to Use
Shake well before use.
Apply desired amount onto palm of hands, spread onto skin.
Reapply if needed.
Virgin Coconut Oil: helps your skin tan faster and evenly whilst keeping it moisturized, which might mean less burning or peeling.
Grape Seed Oil: rich in vitamin C, D and E, helps reduce wrinkles and scars, tightens and cleanses the skin
Rose Geranium Oil: treats skin problems, skin rejuvenating and revitalizing, soothing, anti-inflammatory, improves circulation
Mica Iron Oxide: provides the ability to create a natural shimmery finish
Zinc Oxide: a sun protection ingredient that provides a physical broad-spectrum
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Zinc Oxide, Mica.
Will this product protect me from the sun?
No. This product is not a sun protection product that will 100% keep you safe from UVA/UVB. Please use a proper body sun protection sunscreen product with SPF30 and higher for more protection.
Will this make my skin brown?
No. Specifically made for when you tan under the sun, this is a moisturising product for your body that helps to keep the skin from overdrying.
We strive to create safe, gentle, natural products that are healthy & non-irritating for the skin. However, with your satisfaction in mind, please read the following medical and product disclaimer.
- The content on our website is for general informational purposes & should not be considered medical advice. Product descriptions are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure and/or prevent any disease.
- All products by The Mineraw™ is for external use only and is rightfully owned, trademarked and licensed by The Mineraw Sdn. Bhd. (1292696-T)
- Product information on this website and on product labels has been evaluated and approved by the appropriate administration in Malaysia. National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA) and Ministry of Health (MOH) / Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia (KKM).
- For maximum longevity, store our products in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
- Due to the nature of using 100% natural ingredients, the color or texture can occasionally vary.
- The Mineraw™ is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Please read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use.
- Always perform a patch test before applying our products. Natural & herbal products can still cause adverse reactions if you are allergic to a specific ingredient. Discontinue use right away if there is an adverse reaction.
- Consult a health care practitioner if you have any concerns about whether our products may be suitable for you or if you are pregnant or nursing.